RV-ing may still be considered kind of a niche activity to many, but statistics tell a different story.
Four easy ways to get connected
RV-ing may still be considered kind of a niche activity to many, but statistics tell a different story. Right now, around 8 million households in the U.S. own an RV, which is about 7 percent of the population. And while the majority of owners are over the age of 55, the fastest growing group of RV owners is age 35 to 54.
If you’re a new RV owner, you may not have known about the thriving RV community in America. The good news is that thanks to the internet, it has never been easier to engage with your fellow RV-ers. If you’re looking for advice, travel recommendations, or just some new friends, these tips and tools will help you connect.
- 10 Delicious Snacks You Can Make on the Road
- How to Take Better Pictures on Your Trip
- Tips to Get the Most Relaxation and Fun Out of Your First Camping Trip
- A 6-Step Guide to Planning Your Multi-Generational RV Trip
- Spring Cleaning: Tips for Giving Your RV a Refresh After Winter Storage
- Contest is now open!
- 7 Movies to Watch Before Taking a Road Trip
- Destination Alaska!
- Cook Delicious Meals Over an Open Fire with These Helpful Tips
- Finding the Right Souvenirs on Your RV Trip
Translate This Blog Please follow & like us :)