Consider this. You dreamed about it for a long time. You saw yourself enjoying the comforts of an RV. You denied yourself long enough and finally made the jump to be an RV owner.
But you are also smart. A smart buyer knows they need to add value to their rig. Here are a few ways to pump up the value of your RV and keep it that way.
- Right away you have to upgrade anything cloth. The cigarette smoker that owned it before you did not think about how the smoke permeates into the ceiling liners, the shades, and the seating. A smoking RV doesn’t always have to stay a smoking RV.
- How about replacing the tanks for both black water and freshwater? You see, a higher capacity tank is going to add value. And who wants to embrace another person disposed of property anyway?
- You like nice fixtures in your home. Your bathroom and kitchen are looking updated and fresh. Now you can mirror that same quality and taste with the RecPro brushed nickel RV versions.
- Adding a shade package that includes blackout shades like the ones carried by RecPro will not only add value, but it will also give you privacy. Some of the finest campsites are full of RV’s parked closely together making privacy an important consideration. The older shades do not have these qualities, and potential buyers out there will notice.
- It is very important to keep your RV sealed properly. You want to protect it from the elements, like water, which leads to mold, but it also makes the RV look nice. This is instant value added.
- The number one way to upgrade your RV is to change out the RV furniture. More than likely, when the original owners purchased it new, the furniture in place was of average or below average quality. That’s because the RV manufacturers typically buy their furniture in large quantities at the lowest possible costs. The higher the quality and luxury of the furniture, the more value you are adding to the sale price. The RecPro furniture selection will help you realize that “home away from home” feel.
These tips are just a few of the things you can do to increase the value of your recreational vehicle. If you are a DIYer, try to align yourself with a company that has good customer service, technical support, and a great reputation for doing the right thing by their customers.
Years ago, it was what you heard in a persons voice, felt in their handshake and saw in their eyes that was our signal whether to do business or not. Nowadays, there are so many online retailers to choose from for any particular item, making the right choice is even more difficult.
We at RecPro are going to make sure you are receiving high-quality products. From our bustling facility in Bristol, IN, we manufacture and warehouse enough quantity to assure lower costs and avoid long waits, due to the high demand of our products which has been driven up by our customers. Good luck with your upgrading goals. Let us know if we could be of service.