Here are some good things to think about
Through all of the news clutter we are facing; which story is true? Which story makes sense? What do I read to make sure I am taking good care of my family? How do we navigate the murky waters of a massive ocean of information out there? It is exhausting, right?
Why not push all of that aside and list the good things? Like these:
- Spring doesn’t know what COVID 19 is. So here it comes — with all its beautiful blooms, crisp air, flowers, Mother’s day, strawberries!
- Soon we will be able to roam again.
- There is a new trend taking off, Naked Hiking. Yes, you read the word right. There are naked people in the woods.
- There were people like Bill Irwin in the world. Although he has passed, you will be changed by his story about his love of the Appalachian Trails and his German Shepherd, Orient. Bill was the first blind hiker to the take on the trails. It’s a great story to share and a great place for a family hike.
- You get to plan a summer vacation all over again. It is always a fun thing to do with your family. If it’s not a fun thing, make sure to check the status of the states you are going to visit — and wing it.
- The recreational supply chain is starting to open. There are many internet retailers that have an abundance of inventory. Just an FYI if you are surfing the internet.
- If you are not planning on a trip to Washington DC, check out the Smithsonian Institution Magazine. The digital issue is free as well as their newsletter. Trust us on this, every day you will have the most fascinating stories to share with the family. You can take virtual tours of their museums in DC. In the newsletter, you can read stories like the finding of a 330 Million-year-old shark jaw, or a pterosaur dinosaur tooth that was found inside a squid fossil.
- Just for kicks and giggles, the next time you are around an empty Google search bar, type in RV consumer association. You will find only one. The RV Advisor Consumer Association, RVACA.org. We are here to help you. Come on board now, it’s easy to join! We have one of the best roadside assistance plans (you can Google that too!), and our owner/founder is a 34 year veteran in the business. We are growing exponentially by word of mouth, but we need you to sign up as well. We’d love to have you onboard if you aren’t already on our Association website. The RVACA is a 501(3)c non-profit organization with a mission to get the ear of the lawmakers affecting issues that concern you.
- Even though many RV destinations around the country are closed at the moment, you can still take a look at some wonderful sites with a virtual tour!
We always wish only the very best to our readers, and for everyone you love and care about!
by Thersa Gallo, RV Advisor.