5 ways to budget for a coast-to-coast RV trip
So, you are ready for the Big Time … a cross-country RV trip. Whether you’re new to the world of RVing, or it’s something you’ve been working up to for a while, a trip like this takes a lot of careful planning. Another thing to consider is your budget. A coast-to-coast adventure is obviously going to take more time and money. So, how much should you allow for a trip of this magnitude?
Here are five ways to budget for a coast-to-coast RV trip
1. First, answer a few questions
Before you do anything else, you’ll need to ask yourself several questions:
- How much can you afford to spend?
- How much time do you have?
- How far do you plan to travel?
- What is your level of comfort? Are you okay with minimal luxuries or are you willing to pay for extra amenities at campgrounds?
- What kinds of activities do you plan to see and do?